Aireworth Vets have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Admin Assistant to join our Large Animal Admin Team based in our Keighley Practice.
You will be responsible for the general administration of the office, ensuring its smooth running and organisation, and helping other members of the team when needed. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The role is very varied, no 2 days are the same, so an easy outgoing personality and a good sense of humour is essential.
The role includes:
- Telephone reception: Book appointments, diary co-ordination/management
- Accounting: Process payments, insurance documents, account queries, debt collection
- IT: Internal and external emails, general clerical duties
- Client enquiries and queries
- Management of our Social Media platforms and website
- And much, much more
The suitable candidate should have a good local geographical knowledge, be able to work on their own initiative, be able to multitask in a busy office environment and have a good understanding of Microsoft Office and Social Media.
Full training will be given.
- We offer a competitive salary according to experience
- 28 days holiday
- Free on street parking
- Simply Health policy
- Pension scheme
This is a full time role:
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Alternate Saturdays 8.30am – 12pm (half day given off during the week after).
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking practice and taking the next step in your career, then please email your CV and a covering letter to