EQUINE & FARM ANIMAL ONLY:
Due the current covid-19 situation we request that:
WHEN YOU ARE COLLECTING EQUINE/FARM ANIMAL PRESCRIPTIONS:
-Please only come between the hours of 8.30-5.30 to collect drugs unless in an emergency situation.
-All scripts MUST be telephoned through.
-Any payments to be made can be taken over the phone at the time of drug requests.
– Please give our team at least 3hrs to have your prescription ready.
– Please wait in the car park and call the practice on 01535602988 to let us know you are here and a member of the team will bring your prescription to the large animal gate to meet you.
– We do offer a postal service but this does incur an extra charge on your behalf.
– Please avoid visiting the practice if you have any flu like symptoms and please ask someone to collect on your behalf.
WHEN YOU ARE BRINGING AN INPATIENT:
– Please call the practice 01535602988 when you are at the gate.
– You will be then put though to one of the team who will go through the temporary administration and discharge process.
– Please avoid visiting the practice if you have any flu like symptoms and please ask someone to do so on your behalf.
Please bear with us as wait times may be slightly longer than usual. We are trying to minimise contact to both protect you our clients and our team at Aireworth Vets so that we can continue to provide normal service for as long as possible.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your co-operation.